Toyota has been focusing on coming up with better car models that can impress customers all over the globe. Now, Toyota has announced to upgrade Toyota Venza 2013 that will offer better driving experience. Toyota has said that the new upgrade will allow customers and drivers to have overall better car driving performance as they have added better features and styling to the vehicle.
- Toyota has focused on how they can improve the overall style factor of the car and therefore they have made changes to the aerodynamic body and provided new upper and lower grille in the front along with fog lamps and rear taillights.
- The car is now available in three stylish colors, Attitude Black, Cosmic Gray Mica and Cypress Pearl.
- The new Venza has been design by Calty Design Studio in Newport Beach, California to ensure that it becomes one of the best crossover vehicles that look sleek but at the same time has the sport appearance to it.
- There is no doubt that Toyota Venza 2013 also has better performance that is produced by powerful engine that sits inside the hood. The all new Toyota Venza comes with four cylinder and V6 engine in FWD and AWD version depending on what the consumers want from the vehicle.
- The new Venza will have 2.7 liter four cylinder engine that can deliver 181 horsepower and 182 lb feet of torque. The car can provide estimate EPA of 21 mpg in city and 27 mpg on highway in FWD and 20/25 in AWD mode.
- Consumers that buy the V6 engine model will get 3.5 liter engine that can produce 268 horsepower and 246 lb feet of torque. The EPA ratings of this model will be 19/26 city/highway in FWD and 18/25 city/highway in AWD.
- To make the performance better, Toyota Venza 2013 comes with six speed sequential shift electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence for both the engines.
Improved Safety Features
- Toyota has paid lot of attention to the safety features when upgrading this crossover and therefore they have included better safety features to this one.
- Toyota Venza 2013 comes with Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Antilock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology.
- The Venza also comes with Hillstart Assist Control to ensure that the car does not rollback on steep inclined road.